"The best camera is the one you always have with you"

"The best camera is the one you always have with you" ~ anonymous

Sunday, January 10, 2010

The begining

Hello...

So, this is quite out of the norm for me...since I was never able to keep a journal and blogging is the new journal. But as I hear, "there is a first time for everything!".
I have decided to create this blog to help me keep up my new years resolution, while supplying the rest of you with a small piece of entertainment or time killing.
To explain better my new years resolution for 2010 is to take a picture everyday of something I want to remember or that I found interesting; and thus the title of the blog. Once the year is done I'll be creating an album of my 2010! I have already started but for the first time since I began this little journey, I almost forgot to take my picture for today...not good since its only day 10! So I have decided to start this blog, to keep me accountable to this new years resolution. I'll snap and share!
So, everyday I will continue to take my 'picture of the day', and every night or chance I get, I will post each one here for your viewing pleasure!
Here's to 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment